Key factors in the provision of IT services include cost reduction, efficiency of processes and flexible response to changes. These issues are covered by standard ISO 20000-1.
Standard ISO 2000-1 is based on the standard BS 15000 and it follows provisions of ITIL (IT Infrastructure Library). IT service management system based on ISO 20000-1 will allow you to improve efficiency of your IT solutions, reduce process-related costs and prevent unexpected failure or data loss in the long-term.
The certification for ISO 20000-1 is recommended to all companies providing IT services.
Requirements of ISO 20000-1
- Ensuring data protection and access only to authorized personnel.
- Provision of resources for unexpected failure.
- Continuous improvement of processes.
- Planning and implementation of management services.
- Regular updates of software, hardware and check of risk activities.
Benefits of the Certification
- Enhanced security and data protection against loss or misuse.
- Improved competitiveness.
- Reduction of operational costs (particularly savings of time spent on error correction by up to 50 %.Possibility to prevent unexpected failures.
- Greater preparedness to adapt quickly to IT changes and innovation.
- Greater efficiency of processes related to IT services.
The most requested certification
If you want to learn more about management systems based on ISO 20000-1, please contact us. We can deliver the entire certification, from audit to training.